recommendations for contact management/calendar/etc.???

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Mon Jan 14 18:45:26 UTC 2008

----
search CRM at freshmeat.net

Even though you aren't interested in a full groupware solution, it's
probably not reasonable to think that a full CRM solution is going to be
developed as a single user solution...that's so 80's/90's

A full featured CRM solution is going to be groupware because that is
where the demand is.

Craig