Re: Google Earth

Claude Jones wrote:
On Sunday January 13 2008 11:25:43 pm David Boles wrote:
"fault the young"? Who you callin' young? This month I be 58
too. (said in 'southern' so you will understand more better
 :-p  )

I see your self-reporting on your imminent participatory demise, of a few days ago, were greatly exagerated......... ;-)

You are both young and not yet into even a start of old age. I am 72 and I take a hand full of pills a day, drink a gallon of water and have another appointment with my heart Doctor Friday. I'm still in good health thanks to a blood pressure reducing pill and eating just meat, no potaoes on a diet to get lighter.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User