Google Earth

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Jan 14 19:53:24 UTC 2008

Claude Jones wrote:
> On Sunday January 13 2008 11:25:43 pm David Boles wrote:
>
>> "fault the young"? Who you callin' young? This month I be 58
>> too. (said in 'southern' so you will understand more better
>>  :-p  )
>>

> I see your self-reporting on your imminent participatory demise,
> of a few days ago, were greatly exagerated......... ;-)

    You are both young and not yet into even a start of old age. I am 72
and I take a hand full of pills a day, drink a gallon of water and have
another appointment with my heart Doctor Friday. I'm still in good
health thanks to a blood pressure reducing pill and eating just meat, no
potaoes on a diet to get lighter.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI