Re: Trying to rescue a hard disk -- weired feedback??

Msquared wrote:
On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 08:47:24AM -0500, R. G. Newbury wrote:
\
William: if this works, I'd recommend pulling everything you can off it
while it's running, before shutting it off.  Start with the most important
and/or harder to replace data first, of course.

I could spend days being selective, but (mostly) a few tens of minutes to get the lot.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait