Re: Updates

Craig White wrote:

----
sure - makes sense...contaminate with cross-repo packages using yum,
Nigel whacking it with apt-get and now, go to the source Luke...

To paraphrase Yakov Smirnoff...Fedora, what a list

Not to mention that Karl is using the "--force" in his rpm parameters!

I'm not going to "help" with this any more....I'm just going to sit back and laugh...or cry...maybe both.

--
"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it." --- Calvin