Re: How to configure window focus behaviour?

On 14Jan2008 17:28, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
> I doubt if most people run things that pop modal dialogs when they aren't
> expecting them.

Feh! Firefox, which I understand is popular, offends this way all the
time if you open a lot of tabs at once.

> When you are expecting them it is equally annoying for
> something to pop a dialog box where nothing else is going to happen until
> you've typed in it and leave your focus somewhere else.

Firefox offends this way, too, if the dialogue box is on another
desktop, or obscured.

Modal dialogues suck.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743