Google Earth

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:17:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 16:26 -0500, David Boles wrote:

> The leaving part will happen when I get bored.

How the heck could you get bored on this list?? My Gawd, between all the
new stuff, the rants, the weirdness, the cornucopia of geeks running
loose pushing the red buttons and crying in dismay when shit blows up
(myself included) and a few wise heads tossed into the salad for zest
and balance (like Rahul), ...this is the place to be. No doubt! Heck, I
even enjoy the disagreements. I learn thereby. I bet you do too! ;)
<cackles> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar