Re: Gimp missing from Gnome menu

Charles Crayne wrote:
I have just discovered that a recent update has removed Gimp from the
Gnome applications menu. I do not know if the problem lies with the
Gimp rpm, or with the Gnome menubuilder, but I suspect the latter. Has
anyone else noticed this?

-- Chuck

What Fedora version?

What menu are you looking in?

I see it on both my F7 and F8 systems (fully updated), using Gnome, at:

Applications > Graphics > Gnu Image Manipulation Program

~~R