Re: Updates SOLVED!

Michael Schwendt wrote:

> And explicit execution of "yum --enablerepo=..." for cherry-picking
> packages is only for people who know what they are doing.

You mean you think it is better to permanently enable these repositories?
What repositories do you have enabled, as a matter of interest?

I think "cherry-picking packages" from non-fedora repositories
is precisely what one should do.
It doesn't seem to me to require any special knowledge.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366