Re: Gimp missing from Gnome menu

Charles Crayne wrote:
I have just discovered that a recent update has removed Gimp from the
Gnome applications menu. I do not know if the problem lies with the
Gimp rpm, or with the Gnome menubuilder, but I suspect the latter. Has
anyone else noticed this?

-- Chuck

Try Right clicking on Applications > Edit Menus if you find it somewhere unchecked then check it..or Click on New Item and in the command field add gimp