Re: Updates SOLVED! ... Or is it!

Karl Larsen wrote:
Well at this point I know a great deal more than YOU do about yum. I am sorry you had no working ideas but thanks for a try at least.

Karl

What is the output from package-cleanup --problems and from package-cleanup --dupes ?

This has got to be the longest solved thread on any mailing list.

--
There's no way out of here. When you come in you're in for good.