Re: Updates SOLVED! ... Or is it!

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Jim Cornette wrote:

Karl Larsen wrote:
   Well at this point I know a great deal more than YOU do about yum. I am
sorry you had no working ideas but thanks for a try at least.

Karl

What is the output from package-cleanup --problems and from package-cleanup
--dupes ?

This has got to be the longest solved thread on any mailing list.

--
There's no way out of here. When you come in you're in for good.

"Welcome to the Hotel Karlifornia ..."

The *best* thing out of this entire thread is that I'm now watching "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai - Across the 8th Dimension".

Thanks again Ric

I also learned another lesson....