Re: Updates

----
Are we there yet?  I don't think so. More to the point, I think that
since you are cognizant of the effort, you essentially cheapen the
achievement.

Craig

Does that mean that anyone who ever set out to break a record missed the point? or is it only because padding the thread is considered cheap when its done for the sake of padding? what's the count?(I should have asked that last in another post!)