Re: Fedora livna broken

Karl Larsen wrote:
I am rather worried that the livna repo is broken. I on f8 tried to yum install vlc. It 41 files and it tried but it does not work.

   Who is supposed to fix this repo?

This is a question you should be able to answer for yourself. But, I will tell you anyway...at least partially.

Go to http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/ and *read* the page. It will tell you what you are asking.

--
Impudent... Yet possessing a certain ALUMINUM SILICATE overbite... Needs REDDY-WHIP!! ``Continental Belt'' for $10.99!!