Re : GIMP disappearance

I, too, thought I'd lost GIMP but it is actually there but its name and
ikon have changed. If you look under Graphics you'll find that it's
still there only it's now called GNU Image Manipulation Program and its
ikon is now a funny looking fox-like cartoon creature.

I am running Fedora 8 but I assume that this an artifact of GIMP rather
than Fedora.

CroombeFP

--
This message comes to you entirely M$ free : only genuine Tux products
have been used.