Re: Fedora livna broken

Craig White wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 09:25 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I am rather worried that the livna repo is broken. I on f8 tried to yum install vlc. It 41 files and it tried but it does not work.

   Who is supposed to fix this repo?

This is a question you should be able to answer for yourself. But, I will tell you anyway...at least partially.

Go to http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/ and *read* the page. It will tell you what you are asking.
----
No Ed, you aren't understanding what he's saying. It does not work.

He's cheating...he started a new thread and thereby depriving us of an
achievement for longest thread.

One word, "redirection".

--
Information Processing: What you call data processing when people are so disgusted with it they won't let it be discussed in their presence.