Anyone using Partimage?

Hello guys,

This is my first time using partimage with Fedora and I'm having this error
which I've never seen:

"can't read bitmap block 0 from image"

I googled it and apparently it's related to partitions created with Anaconda
although I'm not sure.

The error appears as soon as the image creation is about to start. I fscked my
partition first and there are no errors on it. I'm really clueless.

I"m using Fedora 8.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jorge