Re: That ole Livna Problem/That ole VLC Problem

Robert L Cochran wrote:
Also, it seems a little strange to me that your yum is only proceeding with 41 actions. There should be 82 in all: 41 install or update actions, and 41 cleanup actions, one for each package.
I don't think there is supposed to be cleanup {~ erase old package versions} for packages that are new installs ?

DaveT.