Re: That ole Livna Problem/That ole VLC Problem

David Timms wrote:
Robert L Cochran wrote:
Also, it seems a little strange to me that your yum is only proceeding with 41 actions. There should be 82 in all: 41 install or update actions, and 41 cleanup actions, one for each package.
I don't think there is supposed to be cleanup {~ erase old package versions} for packages that are new installs ?

DaveT.

Odd thing on the livna web page at http://livna-dl.reloumirrors.net/fedora/8/ I was there and tried for the livna rpm with the proper repos but it will not allow me to download that at 5:40AM MST Jan 16,2008. So something is going on it appears.

Karl