Re: That ole Livna Problem/That ole VLC Problem

Michael Schwendt wrote:
$ wget -c http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-8.rpm
$ rpm -ivh livna-release-8.rpm

The package is unchanged since early Nov.

Or even

  sudo rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-8.rpm

but I'm unsure how long that will still be implemented in RPM.

I used the wget method and have it now thank you. I will clear out the old one and do todays trial to get vlc with it :-)

Can't imagine why I could not get it off their web page.

Karl