Re: where's the proper place to ask about packaging decisions?

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 12:12 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> i have some questions about the RPM packaging of docbook-related
> stuff, but i'm guessing this isn't the right list for that.  is there
> a ML more suitable for that sort of discussion?  thanks.
----
I don't know the answer to that but if you do find a place, let me know.

I do fool with docbook and am still in the completely mystified starting
gates location but am subscribed to openoffice-xml mail list and oasis
docbook users list and interested in any discussion that might turn on a
light in those dark corners of my mind that don't get it.

Craig