[OT] postfix and multiple domains help

I know this is off-topic, but I've run out of ideas (and ways to Google
it), so I'm begging for help here.  I've got a postfix mail server on
RHEL 4 that serves up 4 or 5 virtual mail domains.  That in itself was
really easy.

My problem stems from the need to setup mail aliases for those domains
to existing virtual accounts.  I.e.:

user domain1 org --virtual mail box
user2 domain1 org is an alias of user1 domain org
My problem is I cannot find any documentation that clearly explains how
to do this, if it's actually possible.  It's bound to be something
simple, but I'm missing it.

Anybody had to do this before?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support