Re: livna problem

On Jan 16, 2008 8:05 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com> wrote:
On 16/01/2008, Craig White wrote:

> > GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 5] OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or
> > directory: '/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-livna'

> install the livna-release package from livna web site...problem solved

Karl deserves the punishment for creating his livna.repo file
manually. Anyone who does that either needs to set gpgcheck=0 (not
recommended!) or download and "rpm --import ..." the livna GPG key
manually.

How many threads is he going to start that all revolve around the same problem?
Which one will become the longest thread in Fedora List history? Stay tuned and help out!
I really hope all this isn't just so Karl can download porn.