Re: Sofware experience - 3D CAD

Robin Laing wrote:

I wanted experience and references. I have checked and bookmarked these except the qcad3d link. I even checked the qcad site yesterday but no mention of 3D.

The autocad part is going to be an issue.

I don't care if it is commercial but I have to place the order in 24 hours for a commercial product. This was a short notice on the ability to purchase.

I should have made it clearer what I am looking for. At present I am doing some field drafting with qcad but we are in the process of getting a rapid prototyping (RP) machine. I need to create both CAD drawings and files for the RP machine.

I also have to take some 2D drawings and convert them to 3D images for some of our work.

I am hoping someone on this list has some experience.

I was in a rush to post my message yesterday just before I left work for the day.

--
Robin Laing