Wireless/NetworkManager problem?

Knute Johnson knute at frazmtn.com
Wed Jan 16 22:02:22 UTC 2008

When I start my laptop I get the "Secret required by wireless
network" dialog.  I enter the password and click the "Connect" button
and I get a message flag that says "Disconnected."  If I try to
connect again I get the same thing one more time.  After that I have
to click the NetworkManager applet and select my wireless.  Then it
does the same thing again.  If I log out and log back in though I get
the "Unlogk Keyring" dialog. I enter the key and it connects up just
fine.

This only happens on my laptop and not on my desktop.  Both computers
have F8 i386 installed.  Both are up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson