Another list

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Jan 16 23:51:13 UTC 2008

David L. Gehrt wrote:
> I have two  Fedora systems, My firewall gateway running  F6 and my local
> mail machine  running FC3(!?!), on which  I am getting  ready to install
> F8.  I am assuming that this evolution may not go all that smoothly, and
> I may  need to  ask folks of  the sort  found on this  list, BUT  I have
> genuinely had it with the drivel from Karl.
>
> Karl is a  seriously damaged individual.  I think he  is not stupid, but
> he is  one of  the laziest people  I have  encountered in the  nearly 25
> years on the I have been "on" the net.  He seems unwilling to do his own
> research into  solutions for his  problems from the  extensive resources
> available on the net, and only after his own research fails to enlighten
> him ask  for help for  people on the  fedora list by  asking INTELLIGENT
> questions.
>
> I note that he seems to lack sufficient knowledge or accurate world view
> that would allow  him to evaluate the advice he receives  and to use the
> advice to solve his problem,
>
> Karl is certainly not unique;  I have seen similarly equipped (?) twits,
> but Karl has exceptional persistence in his laziness.
>
> He seems  unwilling to learn on  his own, even partial  solutions to his
> problems.   He is however  willing to  heap abuse  on people  whose only
> "sin" is to offer solutions that he doesn't think will solve his problem
> or which do not solve the problems after his in-artful attempt to modify
> the advice he receives to fit it to his warped view of Linux.  I know it
> has been tried before, but until he acknowledges Linux is not Windoze.
>
> So I  am looking for a  source of assistance  should I need it  from the
> net.  My  only requirement would  be that the  source be a  "Karl Larson
> Free Zone".  Do I have to set up my own?
>
> dlg

    First my name is Karl Larsen. Please try and at least use the right
name when you set out to try and ruin a person. Since I have never
received any help from you, and am sure I never will. I suggest you use
a free method of not reading my writing. When you see a message written
by me please use the delete key.

    I will now use the same free method on all your mail. Please go back
into the whole you came out of.

Karl