Re: Another list

On Jan 16, 2008 5:05 PM, David L. Gehrt <dlg inanity net> wrote:
> I have two  Fedora systems, My firewall gateway running  F6 and my local
> mail machine  running FC3(!?!), on which  I am getting  ready to install
> F8.  I am assuming that this evolution may not go all that smoothly, and
> I may  need to  ask folks of  the sort  found on this  list, BUT  I have
> genuinely had it with the drivel from Karl.

You're doing it wrong. I have, since meeting this Karl L... individual
put in filters into gmail so that i see no email from him, or
containing his name. I suggest you do the same. I also welcome you to
come to irc://freenode/fedora for live assistance. There tend to be a
regular supply of gurus there.

( www.pembo13.com )