Safe removal of pulseaudio

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 01:14:33 UTC 2008

Aldo Foot wrote:
> Karl - is there a reason to persist on this failing OS install?
> Why not just do a fresh install?
> But more importantly, why start a whole new thread? The same people
> who read the  previous threads will be reading this one as well.
>
> But how knows - you have a different way of doing things and one day
> you may come across some Linux breakthrough.
>
> ~af

This is on a freshly installed version of Fedora 8. The *nodep* option
to rpm replaces the --force option

package-cleanup --problems probably has something to say about the
freshly installed system already.

Just filling you in in case you tuned out for some of the past threads.

Jim

--
I would rather spend 10 hours reading someone else's source code than 10
minutes listening to Musak waiting for technical support which isn't.