Re: Anyone using Partimage?

On Jan 16, 2008 3:54 AM, Jorge Fábregas <jorge fabregas gmail com> wrote:
Hello guys,

This is my first time using partimage with Fedora and I'm having this error
which I've never seen:

"can't read bitmap block 0 from image"

I googled it and apparently it's related to partitions created with Anaconda
although I'm not sure.

The error appears as soon as the image creation is about to start. I fscked my
partition first and there are no errors on it. I'm really clueless.

I"m using Fedora 8.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jorge

Jorge - Would you like to try some other tool?
I run FC8 and have used gparted to resize/delete/create partitions.
I have even done the above operations on a Windows NTFS filesystem.
Get the Live CD here http://gparted-livecd.tuxfamily.org/
Boot the system with this CD and off you go.

hope this helps.
~af