Anyone using Partimage?

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:41:03 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 09:44:17 pm Aldo Foot wrote:
> Jorge - Would you like to try some other tool?
> I run FC8 and have used gparted to resize/delete/create partitions.
> I have even done the above operations on a Windows NTFS filesystem.
> Get the Live CD here http://gparted-livecd.tuxfamily.org/
> Boot the system with this CD and off you go.

Hello Aldo,

Partimage is a partition backup tool. It's not a tool to create/modify/delete
partitions such as fdisk, cfdisk & gparted.  That's basically what I'm into
it.

Partimage is supposedly one of the best tools around to backup partitions (as
image files) and I have used it on the past (on other machines) successfully.
I just want to rule out if there's any known issue with partitions created
with  the Fedora installer.

--
Jorge