Re: Another list

Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:
BTW, I've heard that the suicide rate in India has risen sharply since the dawn of outsourcing.... :-)

Never heard that one before. On the contrary, things are getting better here. I only read about farmers committing suicide due to failed crops in the papers.

Actually...I've never heard of it before...thus the ":-)" as it was a bit of humor. It is probably more like a lot of folks walking around in Bangalore, or in the pubs, exchanging stories about the lack of computer literacy in the "western world".