Googleearth again

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:04:44 UTC 2008

2008/1/17, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au>:
> Antonio M:
> >> Finally after latest updates, I find that GE is working on pc with
> >> intel graphic driver, but it crashes logging out the user if using a
> >> nv graphic driver...
>
> François Patte:
> > nv, I don't know, but it is working with nvidia
>
> Here, it works well with a NVidia driver (current versions of NVidia and
> GoogleEarth).  I wouldn't expect it to work with the NV driver, it
> doesn't have the acceleration.
>
> --
> (This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, in case that's
>  important to the thread.)

> --

Tim

I apologize but my original message should have been sent to rawhide
list, as I am using rawhide (and I have already re-sent to rawhide
list).
In any case it is not true that you need 3D  acceleration ...what I am
experiencing is that GE works with latest intel graphic drivers (and
it didn't work until last week) but GE was working with nv driver
until last week but it is not working any longer.

BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM USING RAWHIDE!!!!

tnx for help

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag