Re: [OT] Video Standard Q: (Was Re: New Thread....about anything but Pulseaudio or yum)

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Wednesday 16 January 2008, Ed Greshko wrote:
max wrote:

I'll make another observation that will surprise a lot of folks here. Generally speaking, the vectorscopes display is race neutral. The vectorscopes display of the human face/skin goes up the same degree line on the scope regardless of the racial content of the person being photographed. Far northern paleface, or blackest kenyan, its all the same to the vectorscope.

Now I know why some techs setting up a small studio used a porn video.  :)

--
Robin Laing