Get a Blog (was Re: SElinux problem)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 17:19:04 UTC 2008

Robert P. J. Day said the following on 01/16/2008 10:57 PM Pacific Time:
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, John Poelstra wrote:
>
>> Karl Larsen said the following on 01/16/2008:
>
> ... snip ...
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> May I kindly suggest that you get a blog and put stuff like this
>> there?  Most people reading this list are not looking for news about
>> your computer or your personal daily diary [1].
>
> you're new here, aren't you, john?  :-)
>
> rday
> --

Not new, just tired of seeing so much "troll bait" on this list and
hoping we can raise the level of discussion and quality of some of the
posts :)

I believe that maintaining the quality of our conversations and keeping
the Fedora community appealing to outsiders is important.  Do we really
want this list to gain a permanent reputation of not being a useful
place to spend your time where the "signal to noise ratio" is poor?

John