Get a Blog (was Re: SElinux problem)

Robert P. J. Day said the following on 01/16/2008 10:57 PM Pacific Time:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, John Poelstra wrote:

Karl Larsen said the following on 01/16/2008:

... snip ...

Hi,

May I kindly suggest that you get a blog and put stuff like this
there?  Most people reading this list are not looking for news about
your computer or your personal daily diary [1].

you're new here, aren't you, john?  :-)

rday
--

Not new, just tired of seeing so much "troll bait" on this list and hoping we can raise the level of discussion and quality of some of the posts :)

I believe that maintaining the quality of our conversations and keeping the Fedora community appealing to outsiders is important. Do we really want this list to gain a permanent reputation of not being a useful place to spend your time where the "signal to noise ratio" is poor?

John