Re: Get a Blog (was Re: SElinux problem)

William Case said the following on 01/17/2008 09:46 AM Pacific Time:
I use the number and length of OT as a measure of the success of the
latest Fedora release.  The sooner the OT starts and the greater the
number of replies, usually means fewer problems to report and fix.

I confess to enjoying -- usually late at night when I don't really want
to start something new -- the community blather that takes place.
Gossip, ribbing each other, righteous indignation, exchange of OT
information and speculation can be important glues to building a
community that can be counted on when something really goes wrong.

You make some good points.  If I'm in the minority I can accept that :)

John