Re: mouse pointer

On Jan 17, 2008 9:41 AM, François Patte <francois patte math-info univ-paris5 fr> wrote:

Bonjour,

I have some small but useful gadget on my f7: when I press the ctrl key,
some animated squares show me where the mouse pointer is... this
enhancement is no longer there on f8.

I am right or did I missed to install some package?

I think what you want is under  System>Preferences>Hardware>Mouse>Pointers
There is also a set of eyeballs you can add to the panel(that's the bar at the top of your screen) that tracks the mouse pointer.

-Max