Re: PCI-e video card recommendations

On 2008/01/17 11:37 (GMT-0500) Terry Polzin apparently typed:

> I'm in the processing of building a new F8 machine and would like a
> recommendation for a reasonably cheap PCI-e video card.  I don't do much in
> the way of graphics, 3D  or gaming so I don't need top of the line
> performance.

If you have an available legacy PCI slot, a very large number of dirt cheap
or free 8-12 year old cards with 4M or more of RAM will probably do you just
fine as long as you are using a 4:3 display.
--
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409