Re: need help in configuring iptables for smtp traffic

ankush grover wrote:

Any suggestions/comments are most welcome

1. Post in plain text only.
2. Install and configure shorewall; your firewall rules are way too complicated for my feeble brain. OTOH my firewall rules, done in shorewall, is way more complicated than yours.

The shorewall website has its own list for those needing help, and the docs on the website are quite good.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait