[OT] postfix and multiple domains help

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Jan 18 00:56:07 UTC 2008

Mike Burger wrote:
>> Mike Burger:
>> John Summerfield:
>>> That's not really very helpful.
>> Though, if they have RHEL...  Haven't they paid for support?  And isn't
>> there a RHEL list like this one?  And has that person replied there
>> where it's on topic?
>
> In all fairness, as the person who posted the first response, it may not
> have been "helpful" to folks on the Fedora list, but, as was noted above,
> this isn't the RHEL list.
>
> Since I had already posted a response on the redhat list, and cross
> posting is frequently frowned upon, if not actively dicouraged, and since
> anyone could go check the archives for the redhat list, I dind't think it
> a problem.

AFAIK the redhat list has been dead for some years, its need would have
passed along with RHL9.

I could see no clue that the OP had posted to any other list; had such a
clue existed I would have ignored the whole thing.

Had I been the first to reply, odds are good I'd have told OP where to go.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait