Re: xen

John Thompson wrote:
On 2008-01-18, John Summerfield <debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:

I like to run xen-capable CPUs and this adds to the problems. First, with xen: I like to use a framebuffer console. It's a while since I tried on the Dell so we'll ignore that for the moment.

Out of curiousity, what is the advantage of the xen kernel? I notice it was installed when I installed FC8, and it seems to run fine, but why exactly would I want to use it?

It is for virtualization. That is if you want to run virtual machines.

-Max