mouse pointer

max maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:55:51 UTC 2008

François Patte wrote:

I apologize for the inaccurate information. You are correct. It is
present on my Fedora 7 but sure enough missing from Fedora 8. The only
substitute I can think of is the set of eyeballs that can be added to
the panel. These are kinda freaky for some people but they always track
the mouse pointer. I will let you know if I figure it out.

-Max