Re: Updates SOLVED! ... Or is it!

Ed Greshko wrote:
Joshua Andrews wrote:
More to the subject; I keep getting the same slow-as-molasses mirror every time I run yum. Is there a way to be more geo-spacific about the choice of mirror servers?
Is yum-fastestmirror plugin installed?

Ed,

You and Michael Swendt(?) Are a couple of people whom I thought would respect my perspective however if you have the inside info on the really coool new fastestest mirror patch then I will forgive you your prolix.

So do I just do; `yum install the fastest coolest mirror`?

thanks,
Joshua