Supported cameras for fedora core 7

Hi there,
will logitech camera (Quickcam Chat/Messenger) work in fedora core 7 or do i nedd to switch on to other cameras.If any others cameras are supported then do mention the names.I need the camers to be running very smoothly as i need them for my project.Which drivers will i need to run Quickcam chat/quickcam messenger?