Re: Correct instal for AMD Sempron Processor

Thanks to all the quick replies.
Since this is a new install I am going to install the i686/i386 version
and see what happens. All I will loose is time spent.
My search on Google really was no help. I got a lot of results for old
8 but not with my setup so as usual I am on an island.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"