Re: Tiny server?

max bianco wrote:

I  would put reliability ahead of everything else.  If it saves energy by

the point in doing that for a server. I have it installed on an old ,very
used, quantum bigfoot (it's actually bigger than bigfoot's foot)8.4GB HDD

Really? I had one, didn't last long. It was, I think, a good idea, but the implementation wasn't so good.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait