Re: mouse pointer - SOLVED

On Jan 18, 2008 3:00 PM, Tom Owens <tomnsue verizon net> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 21:55 -0500, max wrote:
> It is
> present on my Fedora 7 but sure enough missing from Fedora 8. The
> only
> substitute I can think of is the set of eyeballs that can be added to
> the panel. These are kinda freaky for some people but they always
> track
> the mouse pointer. I will let you know if I figure it out.

I stumbled upon the solution in Fedora8 if your using the Gnome desktop.

Under Applications>System Tools>Configuration Editor then Under
desktop>gnome>peripherals>mouse is the option locate_pointer.

The default is unchecked but when checked performs the function u want.

Hope this solves your problem. Never used it before but will now...
Thank you.

PS - It's a pleasant feeling to be able to contribute a minor something
to the list.

I forwarded your message to the interested party. Thanks!!

Happy Hacking,

Max