Re: UPnP attack

Les wrote:
Hi, guys, I just got this from a Tech Republic newsletter:
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/tech-news/?p=1902

	Basically it notes a form of attack using port forwarding by use of
Flash and Javacode.  However, probably other scripting languages could
be used.  It is not OS or browser dependent, but rather depends on the
standard protocols of UPnP and and the Flash plug-in programing

standard _windows_ protocol. I've not heard of Linux doing it.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait