F8 is a problem

Yes I know Fedora is a testing ground. Yes I know most of you tigers think I am stupid and for some good grounds. But I am a muli-million dollar person who worries not about gasoline prices or where the next meal comes from.

But I DO worry why I can't get F8 to work. It works a few days and then goes to hell. So I am back here on F7 which seems to work well. At least the audio is good and I can do things I must.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User