Re: Supported cameras for fedora core 7

Avinash Prasad wrote:
Hi there,
will logitech camera (Quickcam Chat/Messenger) work in fedora core 7 or do i nedd to switch on to other cameras.If any others cameras are supported then do mention the names.I need the camers to be running very smoothly as i need them for my project.Which drivers will i need to run Quickcam chat/quickcam messenger?
googling found this :

http://www.linux.com/base/ldp/howto/Webcam-HOWTO/index.html

google is your friend