fedora-list Digest, A future Idea

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 04:50:31 UTC 2008

Currently I have the messages batched as shown below. Everyday I receive a substantial number of batches of correspondence.

I would love to have an option whereby I could have a  list of a day's topics but not the messages themselves. If I want to read the topic contents, I would like to be able to click on the topic to retrieve the text.

Here is an example of a batch file of messages.

fedora-list-request at redhat.com wrote:

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Another list (Vivek J. Patankar)
   2. Re: Linux Friendly Hardware Database ?? (Msquared)
   3. How To Find Out Fan Speed Via Software (Robert L Cochran)
   4. Re: Updates  SOLVED! ... Or is it! (Ric Moore)
   5. Re: Linux Friendly Hardware Database ?? (John Summerfield)
   6. Re: How To Find Out Fan Speed Via Software (John Summerfield)
   7. Re: Another list (Ed Greshko)
   8. Re: How To Find Out Fan Speed Via Software (Brian Chadwick)
   9. Re: ipod (offset)
  10. Re: Another list (Craig White)
  11. Re: Another list (Ed Greshko)
  12. Re: ipod (max)
  13. Re: Linux Friendly Hardware Database ?? (John Summerfield)
  14. Re: [OT] Video Standard Q: (Was Re: New Thread....about
      anything but Pulseaudio or yum) (Gene Heskett)
  15. Re: [OT] Video Standard Q: (Was Re: New Thread....about
      anything but Pulseaudio or yum) (Gene Heskett)
  16. Re: How To Find Out Fan Speed Via Software (Gene Heskett)
  17. Does NetworkManager Work with WPA in Fedora 8? (Rick Bilonick)

End of fedora-list Digest, Vol 47, Issue 169