Re: fedora-list Digest, A future Idea

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
Currently I have the messages batched as shown below. Everyday I receive a substantial number of batches of correspondence.

I would love to have an option whereby I could have a list of a day's topics but not the messages themselves. If I want to read the topic contents, I would like to be able to click on the topic to retrieve the text.

Your best bet would be to unsubscribe and go to read the archives on a daily basis and sort by thread.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

--
Yow!  Am I in Milwaukee?